Soft Pad chair, aluminum and leather. In good condition, working mechanisms, the leather has no cuts. Designer Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller. The "Eames aluminum group chairs" were born in 1958, the series "Soft Pad" with cushions was introduced in 1969.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.