Mobile sculpture, bust of a woman characterized by 55 chromed plastic discs that rotate around a central axis fixed on a cube shaped wooden base. The work, produced in several hundred copies, was exhibited at the 46th Venice Art Biennale in 1972. The title of the work, EVA, is present on the disc at the top, the signature on the last one at the bottom. Condition: very good; due to the age and use, the work shows normal, small signs of wear.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.