Bar cabinet designed by Gianfranco Frattini for Bernini in the 60s in rosewood. The cabinet rests on 4 wheels. It is functional on all 4 sides, two with one drawer each, two with sliding door. The 4 glasses of the upper part are smoked, like the intermediate floor of the lower part. An integral part of the cabinet is the tray (which is found a few times), also in rosewood, which was created to fit on the top and if necessary be used. It is in excellent vintage condition and the mechanisms are all in perfect working order.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.