Italian Mid-Century Teak Wood Coffee Table by Dassi, 1950s Stylish coffee table in veneered teak wood, very well designed and produced by Dassi Mobili Moderni in the 1950s-1960s. In very good conditions of the period, with minor signs of wear consistent with age and gentle use. All items designed and manufactured by Vittorio Dassi are always stylish and charming and to his work must be added this great success at selling of the teak wood items collection, so well conceived and designed by availing itself of the cooperation of Edmondo Palutari, one of the main internal designers to the Dassi Mobili Moderni. Items part of the same design line are illustrated in: - Irene de Guttry and Maria Paola Maino, “Il mobile italiano degli anni Quaranta e Cinquanta” (Editori Laterza 1992), p.151 And/or: - “La Rivista dell’Arredamento” - March 1959 - “La Rivista dell’Arredamento” - April 1959 #madeinitaly
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.