Pair of P24 armchairs designed by Osvaldo Borsani, produced by Tecno since 1961, structure in dark gray painted metal, mobile seat and back cushions covered in blue fabric, shaped wooden armrests, 1960s. Bibliography G. Bosoni, Osvaldo Borsani architetto, designer, imprenditore, Skira, Milan 2018, pp. 482-483, 599
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.