Sandro Chia, Racconto di primavera 9, aquatint on Etnea paper gr400 (SICARS Catania paper mill), 1999. Number N of 100 copies. Numbered and signed by the artist on the front. Graphic work of exceptional quality, in perfect condition, intact, unframed. Complete with certificate of authenticity and provenance (signature and embossed stamp of the publisher with photographic reference and numbering). Images of a framed copy are presented for illustrative purposes only, the copy delivered may bear a different numbering depending on availability.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.