Elegant lines and solid structures for this set of six dining chairs designed by Vittorio Dassi in the 1950s, upholstered with leatherette in a beautiful pearl gray colour. The wood surfaces, as well the upholstery, springs and padding are in very good conditions of the period as the images show, with minor signs of wear and ready to use.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.