Perspex screen-printed clock, signed by Eugenio Carmi. Eugenio Carmi (Genoa, February 17, 1920 - Lugano, February 16, 2016) since the early fifties is among the leading exponents of Italian abstractionism. In the first two decades with informal painting and from the late sixties in the rigor of geometric shapes, which will develop progressively over the following decades. Most of his works are on canvas, but important in his artistic career are the papers, iron works, cans, multiples and sculptures. He is still considered one of the innovators of the graphic language of the fifties and sixties.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.