Danish designed armchair. Produced in ca.1960 by the Danish furniture manufacturer. Teak wood armrests and oak legs. Completely renovated by craftsman, furniture upholsterer. Brand new padding. New reupholstered in quality green / blue velour. Wooden components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and/or refinishing.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.