Danish designed armchair. New reupholstered in quality turquoise blue velor fabric. Renovated by professional furniture upholsterer. Made by Danish furniture manufacturer in about 1970. The seat with original "Bonell" springs. Legs - beech wood, stained mahogany color. Wooden components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refurbished through new upholstery and/or refinishing.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.