Original commode, chest of drawers designed by Carlo de Carli in 1963. This version of the early 1970s is in semi-glossy (20 gloss) red lacquer, with its typical brass hardware - feet and knobs. The piece shows no flaws and the lacquer is in perfect condition. The drawer boxes have been replaced by the manufacturer itself (Sormani) with drawers with a white bottom. Condition of brass hardware is consistent with age (minor oxydation). Ideal for your bedroom or to pep up the entrance of the home or a hallway in a hotel. Could come with 2 matching night tables.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.