Ebonised wooden temple clock with fluted columns. Chinoiserie decorations highlighted in pastille with figures, palmettes, frets and plant motifs. The base and capital of the columns are in finely chased bronze. Embossed sheet-metal display held by bronze wreath and protected by glass lid. Perforated metal pendulum and contemporary winding key.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.