The famous Valentine by Olivetti, designed in 1968 by Ettore Sottsass and put into production the following year. The extremely rare white version was designed for the Italian market and is practically unobtainable. The "portable red" (because the most popular version is, in fact, red) almost immediately became part of the permanent collection of the MoMA in New York and is part of the Triennale Design Museum in Milan. Curious people and time wasters refrain. Price not negotiable. Still has the original ink ribbon. Functioning.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.