A pair of Danish armchairs designed by Alfred Christensen - model 32. Made by Slagelse Møbrlværk in about 1960. Completely renovated in quality yellow velour. Brand new padding with natural coconut mat. Beech wood stained with teak wood color. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.