Pair of Italian-made brass umbrella stands from the 1950s. The pair consists of two umbrella stands, both octagonal in shape, one larger and one slightly smaller. Good brass patina, in original period condition. In one of the two the brass is more patina, i.e. with a slightly darker colour. Dimensions: Large umbrella stand: Height: 50 cm Width: 34,8 cm Depth: 23,5 cm Small umbrella stand Height: 50.5 cm Width: 23.5 cm Depth: 24.5 cm
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.