The Antropus armchair was designed by Marco Zanuso in 1949 for Arflex, conceived along with other furniture, for the set design of the play "The Antropus Family" by Thornton Wilder staged at the Piccolo Teatro in Milan. Cassina production since 2015 for the Cassina i Maestri series in the original red cloth version. Armchair model Antropus 721, in wood, steel, red cloth. May show signs and wear from use, may have undergone previous restoration.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.