Pair of armchairs from the 50's, design attributed to Marco Zanuso, masterpiece of the made in Italy. The armchairs are of Italian manufacture, completely restored with new upholstery and interior, light yellow micro patterned velvet fabric, unmistakable style of the body of the designer Marco Zanuso, metal feet with adjustable brass ferrules, typical design of the 50s. Perfect condition. Dimensions Height 85 cm-Width 72 cm-Depth 85 cm-Seat height 40 cm-Seat 53 cm X 53 cm
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.