An oil on canvas datable to around the mid-18th century, this is a portrait of a noblewoman. The young woman is portrayed in all her splendor, and the pride of her social position shines through. The hairstyle, fair skin, and beautiful dress are in the perfect fashion of eighteenth-century women. Women from noble families took great care of their outward appearance and were proud to display it in fantastic paintings. The painting has been restored and the canvas re-lined. It includes a contemporary gilt frame, not coeval.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.