Sculpture by master Biagio Romeo ( 1926-2014 ) depicting a metamorphosis of fossil fish, made of gilded bronze with a black painted wooden base. The peculiarity of this sculpture, given its double verse, is its double key. The work is part of the "Manifest" collection inspired by the art of Auguste Rodin, is numbered and bears the author's signature.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.