Stackable tableware in blue and yellow colored plastic by Lella and Massimo Vignelli for Heller. This line of stackable plastic tableware was originally designed in Milan in 1964 for a small company that manufactured melamine ashtrays. The concept behind the tableware was to create a compact set of interlocking units that would save space and achieve a clean shape as the end result. The set was awarded the Compasso d'oro by ADI (Italian Design Association). In 1966, when traveling to Milan Heller found the molds and relaunched production. A few years later the tableware production was moved to the United States. The brilliant range of colors of the rainbow quickly captured the attention of consumers and the manufacturing became part of the American way of life. The set consists of 3 cups and 3 bowls in blue and yellow plastic with a closing lid.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.