Impressive sideboard or credenza designed by Osvaldo Borsani in the 1950s. Its structure is characterized by a unique shape design given by its amazing curved frontal profile, equipped with three drop-down doors and very refined is the middle one, finished with superb slatted details in ebonized wood, even called 'grissinatura'. The cabinet is provided with a black glass top surmounted by large shaped mirror. The doors hiddening three internal compartments, finished in high-gloss lacquered yellow maple, and are provided each ones with a shelf. This Sideboard is ready to use, its conditions of the period are to be considered very good, with slight signs of wear consistent with age and gentle use. The suspended version, has been published on: "L'arredamento moderno" by Roberto Aloi - fifth series of 1952 - tavola 544.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.