To your consideration this beautiful set of six dining chairs characterized by elegant lines, attributable to Paolo Buffa's design. The mahogany structures, despite their slimness, are very solid and have tapered legs finished with thin brass sabots. All the wooden surfaces have been recently restored, with professional polishing, as well as the leatherette seats are in excellent condition as shown in the pictures, with slight signs of wear and now ready to use. This set of chairs is part of a very rare rosewood dining room suite, attributable to Paolo Buffa's design in the 1950s, which includes his original dining table as well as a long buffet and a small sideboard with drawers inside surprisingly finished with mirrored glass, making this piece unique.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.