Pair of Saratoga bedside tables by Massimo and Lella Vignelli for Poltronova, 1970s. The Vignellis' designs are clear and essential, all attention is paid to the chosen form and material. These bedside tables consist of a cubic wooden structure with angles and straight lines; inside is a glass shelf. These are highly functional pieces of furniture that can also be used for other purposes. Saratoga objects are one of the earliest examples of modular and modern habitability during 20th century.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.