Pair of TULU chairs by Kazuhide Takahama for Simon. A symbol of avant-garde construction and advanced experimentation, Tulu is a stackable design chair designed in 1968 for Simon by Japanese architect Kazuhide Takahama. Tulu can be considered a true progenitor that pioneered the use of drawn and chromed steel rod. Ø 11 mm metal rod frame bent and induction welded, with a chrome finish. The padding of the backrest is foam resin and synthetic wool while that of the seat is foam resin, glued to a canvas backing complete with straps. Pair of original chairs of the time with seat to be unstained or reupholstered, some obvious signs of time on the frame but nothing that with a polish won't go away.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.