Large folding teak dining table made in the 1960s in Denmark. It features a beautiful, rich teak grain on the top and two hidden extensions (each 53.5 cm wide), all with well-curved solid wood edges. It can easily seat six people when not extended and ten when fully open. The full size is 247 cm wide. Excellent vintage condition with slight traces of use, such as a slightly darker teak colour on the leaves. Professionally cleaned and finished with Danish oil.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.