Oil painting on canvas depicting Saint John the Evangelist, made between the late 17th and the early 18th century. The Saint is depicted according to traditional iconography with a goose feather in his fingers, a book and an eagle, one of the animals in Ezekiel's vision. The work has undergone conservation restoration, canvas repairation, frame replacement and color restoration in some spots. Equipped with a modern carved, lacquered and gilded wooden frame. Without the frame the painting measures 86 cm x 69 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.