Bottle with stopper from the Morandiane series in blown glass with alternating sapphire and green barrels, designed by Gio Ponti for Venini from the 1950s. Signature engraved under the Venini base 2004. Bibliography: Original Venini catalogue 1978.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.