Prototype chair designed by Cesare Leonardi in 1993 and made with concrete formwork board with initials and numbering engraved on the armrest. Museum article. Chair obtained by tracing a table of standard dimensions (50 x 150 or multiples and submultiples) by cutting the pieces and assembling them, the chair is born, without waste.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.