Simon Gavina Bidone Campbell's soup in painted tin, a tribute to Andy Warhol, 70s. The object is totally original, from the seat cushion to the bottom seals. It shows the signs of use and time as you can see from the photos, but there is no significant oxidation. The object is preserved and not restored but in good condition.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.