Wood bench by Giuseppe Rivadossi, 1970s. In his research, Rivadossi rediscovers wood as a noble material, works it respecting its nature as much as possible, using, for example, the interlocking technique. His creations, often characterized by a sculptural connotation, generate with their presence a strong sense of the space in which we live and recognize ourselves; to this is also added an aesthetic component given by the meticulous workmanship of the chosen material. Seat height: 45 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.