Pair of Dado T29 stools by Ettore Sottsass for Poltronova, 1960s. Acid green lacquered wood structure and veneered top. Bibliography: Ettore Sottsass: catalog raisonné of the 1922-1978 archive, CSAC, Parma 2017, p. 238. I. Mietton, Sottsass Poltrona 1958-1974, Skira, 2021, p. 84.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.