Elegant pair of American-made poufs from the 1950s by T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings. The set has a wooden frame with elegant knobs under the metal feet. The seat is completely upholstered in an elegant, soft white fur that envelops the entire seat. The seat has recently been refreshed. As can be seen from the photographs, the line is very clean and classic, typical of Gibbins' design. The pouf pair is ideal for furnishing bedrooms, to be placed on the edge of the bed, or to complete very warm and cosy living areas in a classic style. Some areas of the fur may have slightly more yellow areas, but this is typical of fur.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.