Extraordinary set of four chairs of Italian manufacture. The chairs are tall and can also be classified as high stools. The set presents very eccentric and geometric lines where line and design are the protagonists. The chairs date from around the 1980s. They have a painted tubular iron frame with a geometric and linear construction. The structure through its tubes creates geometric plays. The seat is made of wood. Noteworthy is the backrest, consisting of a wooden cylinder slightly hollowed out to accommodate the backrest, which fits perfectly within the curved iron tubing creating a perfect, geometric design. The lines of the chairs are comparable to the German design of the early 1930s, or Bauhaus design, where line, symmetry and geometric cleanliness were a must. The chairs or high stools are ideal for kitchen islands with a strong contemporary design or for modern living rooms where the focus is on essential geometries.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.