Eccentric, modernist armchairs by Afra and Tobia Scarpa for Cassina, an Italian manufacturer of the 1960s. The armchairs show the Cassina label. The model we propose is the Carlotta model. Made of beech wood in an essential execution with joints in the legs. The armchair has an essential execution, the legs are made of a rectangle of wood with visible joints. The seat and back also consist of a wooden frame anchored to the legs by bolts. The back and seat are fitted with ropes to support the blue and white striped cotton fabric cushions. The cushions are also original to the period. The original label can be found under the frame. The armchairs are in original condition and show evident wear and tear, but total restoration is possible on request. The pair of armchairs, due to its geometric shape and very airy, essential structure, is ideal for living rooms with a very essential design or for well-designed gardens or terraces.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.