Imari porcelain food warmer made in Japan during the Meiji era (1868-1912). Painted in polychrome glazes with central decoration depicting peacock and peony flowers of various colors, some outlined in gold; cartouche border with landscapes and flowers on a red background of plant racemes. One spout is missing.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.