Table lamp mod. 500 by Angelo Lelli for Arredoluce, 1960s (around 1969). Cylindrical-shaped satin steel structure with square white marble base that harmoniously overlaps the texture of metal. This is one of the first lamps to have an adjustable magnetic sphere in chrome-plated steel that allows the user to change the direction of the light. The top has a mirrored glass light diffuser through which light is projected.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.