Old North European (Holland) painting from the end of the 18th century. Oil on canvas painting depicting romantic subject, Gallianting scene by a lake, of good painterly hand. Wood and plaster frame, not contemporary, from the end of the 19th century, carved, gilded (bronze tint) and adapted to the painting. Vertically developed painting with pleasant perspective and depth. In the foreground, two lovers and a little girl walking with her small dog are depicted on the riverbank (see photo). In the upper part, the landscape is enriched with architecture and the presence of a boat with characters. Painting that has undergone conservative restoration, re-staining, replacement of the frame and repainting in several places (see photo). In good condition with some signs of restoration. Light painting H 144 x W 104 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.