We present a charming small walnut bench attributed to the famous designer Gio Ponti, made during the extraordinary era of the 1940s and 1950s. This exquisite piece of furniture was meticulously handcrafted from precious woods, displaying the craftsmanship of the artisan. In particular, the side sections of the bench feature elegantly designed legs adorned with decorative scrollwork motifs, adding an artistic touch to its overall appearance. Encapsulating elegance and functionality, this small walnut bench is a testament to Ponti's timeless design aesthetic. The seat is upholstered in a fine brown faux leather fabric. On the sides of the seat, there is an evident semi-grinding that emphasises the bench. The bench is ideal for furnishing important and classy living rooms, but also for completing sofa corners.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.