Large Poliedri ceiling lamp, designed by Carlo Scarpa for Venini between 1958 and 1960, with 10 lights and 102 elements in transparent Murano glass. In excellent condition, a glass has a lack at the neck of the upper hole, which however remains covered by the small metal glass that covers the neck, and a small lack on one edge of the polyhedron. The latter will still be invisible once the chandelier is mounted.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.