Set of six chairs mod. 3LC T by William Katavolos, Douglas Kelly and Ross Littell for Laverne International, USA 1958. Completely original and restored. Seat has been replaced with natural leather (first grain) identical to the original. Original seats are available and included. The chairs are made of chrome-plated tubular steel, lacquered flat steel and natural leather with hidden screws securing the leather seat to the frame. An iconic example of mid-century American avant-garde design that remains strikingly contemporary. The result is a streamlined, sculptural design that fits into any interior. Over the past fifty years, the T chair by Katavalos has become a cult object at various design auctions because of its limited production and originality. Seat height: 44 cm. Available 6 chairs, price refers to single chair
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.