Vintage lamp designed for Ateljé Lyktan in the 1970s. This original Scandinavian design piece is an elegant mix of different materials, the shade is made of canvas, the frame is made of bamboo and the light is filtered through a plexiglass sheet. A light lamp with soft lines perfect for creating a cosy atmosphere with warm tones. Good condition. The fixture is original vintage, we recommend replacing it for proper use. Please pay attention to the photographs.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.