This double-sided mahogany desk is made of sapele mahogany and was produced in Poland in the 1960s by Poznańskie Fabryki Mebli. It is a very rare desk model, produced in only a few hundred pieces. The style of the desk is based on the designs of Scandinavian designers from the middle of the last century. The desk has been carefully and professionally restored. For this purpose, the cabinet was gently disassembled. Each element of the desk was carefully removed from the old upholstery, then stained and varnished.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.