two-part secretary desk from the 1950s. High-quality corpus in teak veneer with two doors, a shelf, a fold-out work surface, a small sliding door, two glass shelves, two book compartments and new contemporary hairpin legs in black. The inner compartment can be illuminated. Very good workmanship with high-quality materials. Made in Germany by manufacturer Oldenburger Möbelwerkstätten.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.