Showcase by designer Willy Rizzo, designed and produced in the 80s. Sturdy structure in steel and mahogany, with 3 shelves in smoked glass and blue from the back. The object is in excellent condition, with slight signs due to time, but well preserved as you can see from the photos. N.B. To note the lack of a small life in the round metal door.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.