Set of 4 chairs designed by Ico and Luisa Parisi for Ariberto Colombo in 1954, in stained wood, with upholstered seat and backrest covered in creamy white imitation leather. The chairs can also be used in the conditions in which they are, but we recommend replacing the upholstery.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.