A mid-century wall-mounted teak veneer bookcase, designed in the style of Poul Cadovius or Preben Sorensen, dating from the 1960s. It features a two-drawer console with carved handles in solid teak, giving it the character of a perfect hallway wall unit. The cabinet consists of three 20 cm deep shelves; a console with two drawers H: 28/W: 80/ D: 30 cm, inside height of drawers: 9 cm; two 200 cm long solid wood rails; brass fittings. All elements are 80 cm wide and can be arranged as desired. Fantastic vintage condition, renovated with a few coats of Danish oil. The brass hardware has been cleaned.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.