Vases designed by Aldo Londi and produced by Bitossi in the 1970s. Bitossi was founded in 1921 in Montelupo, a town near Florence, and is one of Italy's best known ceramic companies. These beautiful handcrafted vases are made of lacquered and hand-decorated ceramic. As you can see, they have two slightly different shades of green and the surface is not even: this is proof that they are 100% handmade. They are vintage, so may show slight traces of use, but can be considered to be in excellent original condition and ready to become a piece of home. Marked on the bottom. Price each.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.