Pair of Napoleon III cassolettes, made in France between 1860 and 1880. Rouge Griotte marble bases surrounded by a chiseled gilt bronze garland. The vases are in burnished bronze decorated with mythological scenes; the lids have a putto with cornucopia.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.