English solid mahogany armchair from the late 19th century. The sinusoidal backrest, with a floral element in the centre, is connected to the seat by armrests. The truncated-pyramid shaped feet are connected by a mixtilinear apron. The seat is made of Vienna straw. Origin England 19th century. Measurements 60 x 50 cm, H 97 cm. Certificate of Authenticity. We are at your disposal for further clarification or photographic details. Shipping throughout Italy, Europe and the rest of the world at very low prices, with maximum security and traceability. Shipping will be agreed privately. We wish you a good day.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.