Intondo Srl protects privacy and security Users. Below you will find the main information on the processing of your data in relation to navigation on the site and the services offered.
Intondo Srl, with registered office at Via Larga 15, 20122 in Milan, Italy, VAT 10382260965, is the data controller of your personal data. For any information, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data use
Intondo processes personal data provided by the Users during registration and those that we collect while surfing or using the services offered by Intondo.
The purposes of data collection are:
- communications between Sellers and Users or between Users;
- conclude and execute offers to purchase on intondo.com;
- provide you with intondo.com services such as newsletter subscription;
- allow you to register on the Site and use the services reserved for registered users;
- manage your requests through our Customer Service.
Some data is also published on the profile of the user page as spontaneously recorded by the same User.
In the cases mentioned above, the processing of your personal data is legitimate in that it is necessary to provide you with the service you specifically requested from us.
We also conduct statistical surveys and analysis with aggregate data to understand how users interact with and use the Site, and to improve our offering and services.
Only if you have given us your express consent will we process your personal data for you:
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
- customize the Website and commercial offers according to your interests.
The management of personal data is based on third party servers with which we have an agreement that guarantees the management as required by European legislation (GDPR).
The data stored may be:
- Personal data: name, email address, phone number, phone number, address
- Account details: username, password (stored in an encrypted manner)
- Presentation text of your profile
- Offers and requests that the User may have made on the marketplace
- Data and received feedback
- Statistical data about the use of the service (e.g. number of times a user logged in)
Sources of information
The information related to personal data are released by the User during the registration to the service or in case of use of the same.
At any time, depending on the specific treatment, you can: revoke your consent to the treatment, know what are your personal data in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request the updating, rectification or integration and, in cases provided for by current regulations, the cancellation, limitation of treatment or opposes their treatment. If you wish, you may request to receive the personal data in Intondo's possession concerning you and, if technically possible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
Information transfer practices
The information may be used for statistical research purposes for the sole purpose of improving the level of service as the user accepts it prior to using the service.
Information about Users is managed by the Data Controller and Intondo in accordance with the GDPR of the European Union.
Transfer of information outside the EU
Information may also be stored outside the European Union but always in compliance with the EU GDPR.
User data protection principles
The data is stored on a computer. Access to information is restricted by passwords and access to computers is restricted by the company that owns the servers.
For more information you can write to email@example.com or contact our Customer Service.